Friday, May 2, 2014

Some clicks at Shipra mall

I have never posted such any photographs on my blog but I couldn't stop myself. Actually, public response was unexpected, people standing around the painting are curious, confused, and as they goes on the right place to experience the painting,,,,,,says... "WOW" !!!!
Lots of people came to me while working on site. I am really excited to meet with new people and wants to know their reactions on this new Art form.
Everyone know, 3D street painting in india is new but this Art is not going to be treated as a "Strange" Art anymore.
3d street painting artist india, 3d chalk painting artist india, 3d street painters india

3d street painting artists india,3d chalk painting artists india,3d street painters india

3d street painting artists india,3d chalk painting artists india,3d painters india

No comments: